Coronavirus: Information for our passengers
We are going to inform you about current developments and measures, concerning our busses and trains, right here.
The main priority is still to slow down the spreading of coronavirus. Therefore, the following safety measures come into effect:
To protect you and other passengers we want you to adhere strictly to the most important rules, dealing with Coronavirus:
- From December 10th 2022 wearing a mask is no longer required. We still recommend wearing a mask in our busses and trains to protect yourself and other passengers.
- Keep your distance from other passengers at our stations and on our busses and trains.
- Let other passengers exit the train or bus before you enter.
- Please adhere the most important hygiene rules:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face without washing your hands first.
- Adhere to the sneezing and coughing etiquette and cover your mouth and nose with a paper tissue or at least the inside of your arm. The tissue should be thrown away right after you used it.
- Avoid close physical contact like shaking hands.
- Keep distance to people who are coughing, sneezing or showing signs of fever.
Please use our digital options to buy your tickets: mobile ticket as well as our online shop. You can also use the ticket machines. Ticket machines aren´t available at every station, so please use our offers like the 4-trip tickets to buy tickets in advance.
The Robert-Koch-Institute controls and estimates the actual situation and the risk to contract the infection in Germany. You can find current information on their website. The city of Nuremberg has set up a hotline (0911 231-10666) for the citizens.
If you show symptoms such as a cough, a cold, fever or shortage of breath, please stay at home and talk to your doctor on phone.