Carsharing and VAG
The comfortable way to get around on a budget
Carsharing is a flexible and inexpensive alternative to owning a car, if you only need one every now and then.
- Use a car without owning one
- No need to service your car
- Use the appropriate vehicle for your needs
- On the move by car and public transport, because all carsharing ports are close to bus and train stops
Scouter, our partner, is the biggest carsharing provider in Nuremberg and the surrounding area, owning over 80 vehicles, 4 electronic cars and 51 stations. As scouter is also a partner of the Flinkster-network, they offer more than 4000 cars in over 300 different cities. Scouter also owns their own fleet, which is certified by the Blaue Engel.
1. How to become a customer
- Simply register online or with a personal advisor at one of the scouter spots in Nuremberg
- Activate your account at the scouter spot Nuremberg: Kappengasse 10, 90402 Nuremberg
- You need your ID and driver’s license
- You will receive your key card via post
2. The cost
- Activation fee 29,00 Euro
- after six months a monthly fee of 5,00 Euro
3. How to book
The key card opens and closes the car as does the app.
- Telefone: 06421 12600
- Kappengasse 10 in 90402 Nürnberg
- Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 01:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Telefone: 0911 13 133 550
Book-n-drive offers more than 20 station with over 30 vehicles in Nuremberg and Fürth and is, too, one of our cooperations partners. In 2001 book-n-drive joined the Flinkster-Cooperation, and in 2019 they accuired the Blaue Engel award.
1. How to become a customer:
- simply sign up online
- validate your driver's license at a validation station, or in our KundenCenter at the central station
- you need: Id, driver's license
- your will receive your costumer's card at the validation station
- there is no activation fee
- in case of a subscription: 9,90 Euro monthly
3. How to book
Your service card opens and closes the car, as does the app.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- telefone: 0611 7787777